We currently offer 4 different carrier options for shipping your packages. The shipping options available for your individual package will vary depending on the weight, size and destination for your package.
1. DHL EXPRESS
- Select this option if you want your package as soon as possible – it will arrive within 1-3 business days. Track your shipment here.
2. USPS PRIORITY
- Choose if you don't need your package right away. Your package (up to 70 lbs) will arrive between 6-10 business days; you can track it with USPS Tracking.
3. USPS ePACKET
- This is a low-cost, but trackable shipping solution for parcels under 4 pounds. USPS will give the package to your country's postal service for local delivery.
- Full tracking is only guaranteed to the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
4. USPS Airmail-Non-Tracking
- This is our most cost-effective shipping option for smaller packages (up to 4 pounds and/or its total dimensions are greater than 34 inches (L + W + H)). USPS will give the package to your country's postal service for local delivery.
- Please note: this is a low-tracking service. You may lose all tracking after your parcel leaves the US. As a result, insurance is not available for Airmail shipments.