Start a new topic
Solved

e mail said my parcel was delivered and is now missing!!!!

This is the first time using this service from the UK. i ordered an item from Amazon. item was delivered on 6th January. i received an e mail saying it had arrived, when i clicked on the link to ship it to me it showed no package to be shipped. I have sent a support ticket but have not yet heard any response from anyone at My mall box and i dont know where it is? Totally confused and furious as it looks like im going to lose money! worst first time experience ever and customer service are the worst!!!!!

1 person has this problem

The same has happened to me. I can't seem to even contact MyMallBox. How do I contact??

1 person likes this
I'm also getting concerned. In the past ive had shoes tracked and delivered here & they never owned up. now I've had several items delivered. 2 consolidated before the rest my items were ready to add but there was no way to reverse action and my email was ignored till it said consolidated so I had to pay a really high fee for th 2 consolidated items to be shipped, but instead they have been stuck in suite as Label created for a week now. Im getting worried on top of that I've got several other items in suite another 2 still in incoming packages even though my tracking shows they were delivered which is now even more worrying. I have one last item due to be delivered there today then I was going to consolidate & ship. But I'm stuck with a paid shipping label not being shipped and other items missing from suite. All leading people out of a fortune. Im going to file a police report. & get international legal advice this time if it isn't sorted. Im not being robbed again. The only time I recieve anything is if I've sent them a single package to forward on
Login or Signup to post a comment